The Zen Ring is inexpensive, but has excellent engagement ring symbolism.
- First, any ring is a symbol of unending continuity: it has no beginning and no end; it just goes round and round. So the Zen Ring starts with that feature.
- The stone is a real diamond–small, but with all the attributes of diamond: durability, purity, brilliance, beauty, etc.
- The stone is round, which reinforces the circle of the ring.
- The setting is also round, which adds to the circle idea.
- Made in silver, the ring shows humility.
- Silver is a precious metal. Note that the metal is substantial, so the ring is made to hold up over time.
Even if you can’t afford a more expensive ring, The Zen Ring is a perfectly suitable choice for an engagement ring.
I can make one in your size, in silver, with a 2 mm diamond G-I color, SI clarity, for $295 plus 7% WV tax.
Questions? Call 304 350 0268 or email firstname.lastname@example.org